- 42" stamped, twin-blade cutting deck
- Keyless engine start: Easy push-button control.
- The only tractor with the efficiency and maintenance benefits of Cub Cadet's 679cc electronic fuel injected engine.
- Engine Type: 679cc Cub Cadet® Twin OHV EFI
- Cylinders/Material: Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Anti-scalping Wheels (front/rear): 2 Ball/2 Narrow
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Deck Spindles: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Pulleys: Split steel spindle pulleys/oversized heavy-duty idlers
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Cutting Height: 1" - 4"
- Cutting Width/Blades: 42"/Twin Blades
- Deck Construction: Stamped
- Battery: 300 cold crank amps
- Charging System: Flywheel alternator - 15 amp regulated
- Headlights: NEW LED High Illumination
- System Monitor Package: Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Cub Connect™: N/A
- PTO Clutch: Smooth lever engagement
- Deck Lift: Lever/12-position/spring-assisted
- Seat: NEW Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Safety Systems: Neutral Start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTek reverse mowing technology
- Tires (Front/Rear): 15" x 6" ball bearing/20" x 8"
- Tire Tread: Multi Trac
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 gallon. Easy fill, large opening
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2 qt.
- Wheelbase: 47"
- Estimated Weight: 580 lbs.
- Powertrain: Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Rear Differential Lock: N/A
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Cruise Control: Soft touch engagement
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Length/Width/Height: 68"/50"/42.5"
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Bumper: Single-tube
- Push-Button Electric Start: Easy push-button engine start.
- Arm Rests: Standard
- Rear Axle: 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Steering/Turning Radius: NEW optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16"
- Front Pivot Bar: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Front Axles: Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain) & 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell